The history of “Keramin” JSC is a story of success and continuous improvement, which began in the middle of the 20th century in 1950 when Minsk Brick Plant No 10 made the first batch of building bricks. During the next 65 years, the enterprise has undergone a number of growth, modernization and reconstruction stages turning from a simple brick plant into one of the largest up-to-date ceramics production plants in Eastern Europe. The company’s product portfolio includes ceramic tiles, glazed and unglazed porcelain gres, ceramic sanitary ware and ceramic bricks. 
To learn more about the development of brand name “Keramin” take a look at the interactive timeline below: